To start the application process, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Your original high school graduation certificate and five (5) colour copies.
- If this is not available, a Statement of Grades certified by your school and the General Directorate of Education along with two (2) colour copies of these documents. You will have to produce the original high school graduation certificate when it is available, else admission will be cancelled.
- Medical examination.
- Nationality Certificate, Civil Status ID or unified card and five (5) coloured copies of each document.
- Original housing card and five (5) colour copies.
- Citizenship certificate and parents Civil Status ID (father and mother) with five (5) coloured copies. If the father is deceased, a copy of the death certificate must be submitted. If this in not available, the student must submit a document proving the fourth name of the student.
- 12 passport photos (Clear photograph of face on white background).
- A Compact Disc (CD) with scanned copies of above documents, including photo.
- Sponsor’s guarantee. The following conditions must be met for the guarantee:
- The sponsor must be a public sector employee.
- The sponsor should submit a Statement of Service addressed to the university and endorsed by his department.
- The sponsor will have to sign the sponsorship document at the University and provide a coloured copy of the documents. (Citizenship Certificate, Civil Status ID, and Residence Card).
If the sponsor is retired, he requires to bring his Retirement ID instead of the Statement of Service, the above four documents and colour copies of the documents.